Who should Participate
A company must manufacture or distribute products and / or services that promote Fertility devices and medicines or offer enhancements to the health care profession to be eligible to exhibit at IFFS 2016.
Distribution of Product Information
- Product information cannot be distributed at any scientific session.
- Posters or tabletop exhibits are not permitted immediately outside or inside the session rooms.
- Companies may not display or demonstrate products, processes, or services, solicit orders, or distribute advertising material at any location (within or outside the Exhibit Hall) other than in their assigned exhibit space.
Note: The booth may be subject to forfeit if any of the guideline is violated.
General Conduct of Exhibitors
- Exhibits must be adequately staffed during exhibit hours
- Canvassing or distributing advertising material outside the Exhibit Hall is prohibited
- Electrical and mechanical apparatuses must be muffled to prevent noise from interfering with other exhibitors
- Industry personnel may not enter another company's exhibit area without that company's permission
- Aisles must be kept free of any materials at all times
- Exhibitor personnel may not solicit attendees in aisles
All materials used in the exhibit area must conform to local fire ordinances. All displays are subject to inspection by the local fire and safety authority. Fire stations and fire extinguisher equipment are not to be covered or obstructed in any manner.
Each exhibitor must make provisions on there own for safeguarding goods, materials, equipment, and display at all times.
Exhibitors Service Manual
An Exhibitor Service manual will be provided to the official contact for each exhibiting company three months before the conference.
The Exhibitor Service Manual will include order forms for electricity, telephone, audiovisual equipment, floral, booth furnishings, signage, and booth cleaning services. Exhibitors are encouraged to place orders 45 days prior to the opening of the meeting. Please review each form for deadlines, as they may vary depending on the supplier. Exhibitor Service Kits will only be mailed to companies that have paid for their booth space in full.
Housing blocks with specially negotiated rates will be available to IFFS 2016 attendees including exhibitors on first come first basis. Exhibitors may secure their housing needs through online booking option on the Congress website or by writing to the Congress Manager directly.
Official Congress Managers
Planit! by Creative Travel
Creative Plaza, Nanakpura, Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021. India
T: (+91-11) 26872257-59, 26114281 | E-mail: [email protected]
The Congress manager's desk will be open for exhibit installation from 9:00 am on 25th September, 2016, till dismantling 9:00 pm on 28th September, 2016. Exhibitors may verify & adjust the requirements for installation, furniture, audiovisual, and other auxiliary services at the service desk. A complete list of equipment, services, and charges will be included in the Exhibitor Manual.